Steel cities Pitt Race Majors

CharlieC":28pogk19 said:
AWWWW... should I mount one of those neat old dry spreaders that teh safety trucks use to the back of my car? :whistle:

Why? Are you still running those stock rods that ventilate the block at any time above idle? :p :mrgreen:

H guys... AJ reached out and offered to reserve a paddock section for us next weekend so we can all be together. He's active on this board so hopefully he can let us know where it will be once he finalizes it with the track. I believe he's doing something similar for the GTL guys too.

Yup. AJ offered to put us together. Since there is lots of GT cross over in teams, we thought it would be best to have an "all GT" area rather than GTL only.

-Kyle

Cool idea, it'll be like the old days. Looking at the track map and viewing the sim video it looks like a 3.7 rear gear track for spridget. Anyone know for sure?

mmacquee":3hrorx83 said:
Looking at the track map and viewing the sim video it looks like a 3.7 rear gear track for spridget. Anyone know for sure?
Don't know for sure, but from the little bit that I have seen from in-car cameras I would be very surprised if you needed a 3.7. But then, I have been surprised before.

AJ - do you have an aerial shot or track map to circle the area? Now that the paddock has been expanded and paved, it all looks the same from surface level!

I am hoping to swing over either saturday or sunday as this is in my backyard. Yes it stings just a bit.

Bryan Floyd

Wow Bryan, If that's in your back yard i'm supprised you have time to do anything but mow lawn.

Charlie

Jason,
using the Pittrace website under the facility map the area that is going to be used by Prod and GT is from the right side of the north track garages to the road by the fuel pumps. tire service will be by the fuel pumps.
http://www.pittrace.com/facility

Argh .... folks are showing up as "Waitlisted" in the test day registration.

Is this for real? Is there a limited amount of space and we're out?

-Kyle

Looks like everyone that has registered is showing up twice in the entry list. This results in 92 entries in the list, but only 48 unique names.

I have emailed Pitt Race about it. Please hold .....

Thanks guy you are making a great run group !!

DeLea, Garry E Production
Dryden, Chris E Production
Halkias, Sam E Production
Walsh, Donald E Production
Alderson, Ken F Production
Campbell, Charlie F Production
Patrick, Chris F Production
Strittmatter, David F Production
Disque, Kyle GTL
Dowie, Bob GTL
Fuller, Graham GTL
Gregorius, James GTL