2010 Prod Fest

Do you plan on being at the 2010 Prod Fest?

• E-Production

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F-Production

• H-Production

• GTLite

• Total voters
Mark and Barrie:

Awesome design for this year! I'll be there helping out on Saturday. No driving this year (again!). But the MGB is coming together.

Rick

Great design for the shirt! And CafePress is a great way to go. I've ordered stuff from them before and they're great to work with.

Hopefully we should be there this year. No fall driver's school, no more Marrs races, no foreign travel....looks like the calendar may actually be clear for once.

Don't know if we'll have *my* car or Tom's - or both! My car made its debut last weekend at Marrs...with some "new car" glitches. But when it ran, it ran great! I dunno, tho...me, VWs and VIR don't have the best history.

CBB":32kb69lc said:
Great design for the shirt! And CafePress is a great way to go. I've ordered stuff from them before and they're great to work with.

Hopefully we should be there this year. No fall driver's school, no more Marrs races, no foreign travel....looks like the calendar may actually be clear for once.

Don't know if we'll have *my* car or Tom's - or both! My car made its debut last weekend at Marrs...with some "new car" glitches. But when it ran, it ran great! I dunno, tho...me, VWs and VIR don't have the best history.

Carolyn, I hope *both* of you will be there racing!! :mrgreen:

Mark

If I can figure out what's wrong with my car and I'm not in Mexico for work I'll come. Right now I'm 50/50.

I need to get to Greensboro NC anyway to pick up my second Lotus 7 project anyway.

Peter

Here is the final logo for the 2010 Prod Fest t-shirts. I think Joe did a
bang-up job of keeping this to a few colors for silk screening
purposes. The shirts will be tan/khaki this year. Price will be $17/shirt same as last
year. Please either indicate here, send a PM, a Facebook message or email me
at: barrie2 (at) bellsouth.net with shirt size and quantity. Enjoy! Barrie

If you can't see the picture, please let me know!

Barrie here....

Forgot to mention that this year we can also do LONG SLEEVED t-shirts in the tan/sand for $20 (S - XXXL)! :D

In the long-sleeved, we can do 4X and 5X, but only in white shirt color. Those would cost $24.

In the t-shirts, we can also do 4X and 5X and for those, the color choices would be white, gray or gold. Those would cost $20

Please let me know via email (see previous post) if you would like any of these choices. Thanks!

Barrie if I can work out hotel accomodations can you help me get a photo pass for the Prod Fest? Thanks.

Mark Coffin":1j2yi6qn said:
I will contact John and let you know, Mark. Thanks for offering - your pictures are amazing!

Barrie
Talk to Christa Walker with VIR. She is who I had to go through before. Please let me know. Thanks.

To those of you coming to the Prod Fest:

Any chance you would consider helping sponsor the Production Car Festival at VIR in October? We could really use some more contributions.

Checks can be sent to Barrie Coffin at:

Barrie Coffin
110 Windsong Hills Dr
Mills River, NC 28759

OR

through PayPal using Mark Coffin's email address:
[email protected] (please put PF or Prod Fest in the note)

Rick

Will do Mark - thanks for the name!

And Rick, thanks for the plug! :D This year, the costs are mostly the watches (about $800). Medals are paid for, t-shirts pay for themselves and the party is usually covered by donations that night.

We could also use more giveaways. It can be anything - racing or non-racing related. It should be a new or like-new item. A great opportunity to regift Christmas presents! :lol: Gift cards, food, clothing, tools - it's all good! A good opportunity to promote your own company too (stuff with your logo on it). If you want to donate something, please either ship it to me ahead of time or bring it with you to the track. If you are bringing it to the track, please let me know what it will be so I can add it to our list so that I know what we have.

THANKS!! You guys all make this event possible and the most racing fun all year!! :applause:

Barrie

Hi Mark,

I am hoping to make it to the prod festival.

I see the schedule and entry forms are posted but I can't find the supps. There is no entry fee amount on the entry form.

This will be the first time for me at VIR.

Hope to see you there
Johannes Krauss HP 46 Scirocco

Johannes Krauss":2go97qcs said:
Hi Mark,

I am hoping to make it to the prod festival.

I see the schedule and entry forms are posted but I can't find the supps. There is no entry fee amount on the entry form.

This will be the first time for me at VIR.

Hope to see you there
Johannes Krauss HP 46 Scirocco

Johannes,

Here are the supps:

http://www.ncrscca.com/Pdf/2010Entries/ ... _Supps.pdf

The entry fee is $185.00. Are you going to do the online registration?

Mark

I've gone back to playing with an IT car because of the money, but can I still come to the party???

Russ
Former HP Fiesta.
(its still in the garage waiting on vast amounts of capitol.)

Russ:

I am sure Ted Heinritz was hoping you were going to bring the Fiesta (or is that what you are running in IT)? He'll be lonely without another Fiesta in the paddock now that mine has gone to Canada.

Come join the party!

Rick

Rick,
Went with a Pinto. Lots more parts available and rear wheel drive. I wanted to remember what it was like to slide the rear of a car.

Russ

Back