Pueblo Majors

Mazda Jon

We're up to 39 entries with the biggest class being FP!

Sign up now for some easy points at a great track. (Pueblo is at the top of my list for favorite, non-corporate tracks)

Mazda Jon":zyeemhax said:
Except in FP! :lol: Hoping for a bit better showing than I had at High Plains.... :snooty:

True that!!!

Group 4 10 ENTRIES
# Name Class Year Make Sponsor Hometown
27 Blust, Jamie E Production 1987 Mazda RX7 Mazda/Hoosier Castle Rock, CO
32 Frank, Neal F Production 1990 Mazda Miata Santafepens.com, Krone Pen Co., Lamy Pen Co. & Retro 1951 Santa Fe, NM
08 Hingston, Bill F Production 1990 Mazda Miata Little Bill Racing/JPM/Mazdaspeed/V8 Roadsters Aurora, CO
47 Jaeger, Michael F Production 1971 BMW 2002 HamFab & Engineeringl: Hoosier Tyre Edgewood, NM
88 Jensen, Paul F Production 1991 Mazda Miata Hoosier/Mazdaspeed/DIY AutoTune Colorado Springs, CO
7 Prill, Eric F Production 1990 Mazda Miata MaxtonsFight.org/JPM/Hoosier Topeka, KS
73 Ruck, Kevin F Production 1990 Acura Integra Hoosier/Honda Performance Development Atascosa, TX
86 Wagner, Randy F Production 1990 Mazda Miata Mazdaspeed, Hoosier Tulsa, OK
04 Goodale, Jonathan GT-Lite 2009 Mazda MX-5 Miata Mazdaspeed/Hoosier/JoeApex.com/Tahoe Tony"s Jammin' Jerky/Robertson Racing Denver Conifer, CO
88 Kujala, Carolyn Super Touring Lite 1991 Mazda Miata Discount Tire Tucson, AZ

Class Totals: GT-Lite: 1, Super Touring Lite: 1, E Production: 1, F Production: 7

Up to 42 entries!!

I think we run 2 run groups, open wheel and closed wheel. We could get everything done on Saturday or be done at noon both days. 22 cars in closed wheel and 20 cars in open with SRF.

For as hot as it's probably going to be, I'd be perfectly ok with cramming the entire schedule into 8am-1pm. Then 1pm-5pm is just "Lunch, Drinking & Naps", followed by 5pm "Dinner & Drinking". :mrgreen:

kruck":1jg59nq5 said:
For as hot as it's probably going to be, I'd be perfectly ok with cramming the entire schedule into 8am-1pm. Then 1pm-5pm is just "Lunch, Drinking & Naps", followed by 5pm "Dinner & Drinking". :mrgreen:

You own a Prod car.. don't forget to replace the lunch & naps part with 'trying to find another #)*^%$*)! 14mm rod end' and 'wiping up all the oil'.

Meh, it's a Honda Prod car.... :wink:

(I say that knowing I have a crap-ton of work to do on the car, at the track, come Friday morning.)

I agree with Kevin

Or how about this....

Saturday....skip an hours worth of "practice" and go straight to qualifying (gain 1 hr)

Sunday....skip an hours worth of "Coffee"????? and skip "warm up" and go straight to racing at 8am

Jamie, you know it is hot where I live, and you know what I do for a living, I now understand that you guys are in possesion off all the HP bugeyes from the SOWDIV........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NE14PRODRACN":1wy77rfv said:
Jamie, you know it is hot where I live, and you know what I do for a living, I now understand that you guys are in possesion off all the HP bugeyes from the SOWDIV........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nope, mine went to the west coast :wink:

LOL...I have a British car disease, it started when I went to my first runoffs in 1981@ Road Atlanta...I was 14
Plus my brother on the west coast and my dad are "pushers"....(That's an inside joke) :D

Jamie Blust":2fq5tiab said:
Sunday....skip an hours worth of "Coffee"????? and skip "warm up" and go straight to racing at 8am
On Sunday I was up and out with the dog by 6am, and had to laugh because it was already super sunny outside, yet the first race wasn't starting for another 4.5 hours. Hmmm....

Matt93SE":2fq5tiab said:
kruck":2fq5tiab said:
Meh, it's a Honda Prod car.... :wink:
still looking for a bigger radiator so it can finish a race at full speed? :twisted:
That was only a problem on Saturday at HPR, and was solved with some water wetter and distilled water. Unfortunately, Sunday was a whole other set of self-induced problems. I'll have a new battery and battery charger for Pueblo. :lol:

Mazda Jon":5ankx72c said:
Sign up now for some easy points at a great track. (Pueblo is at the top of my list for favorite, non-corporate tracks)

I will concur with Jon. Pueblo is a great lay out with some fun pucker corners and also at the top of my favorite track list.

Zoom-Zoom

Jamie Blust":3vlxo5rn said:
Plus my brother on the west coast and my dad are "pushers"....(That's an inside joke) :D
Get one of those Bugeye's ready to go and I will come out and race it!

This is posted on the Colorado site from Jim Christian.

Looks like if you are not doing the test day you can't get in until after 5PM.

Sucks. Now I have to decide if I want to sit outside the gate all afternoon or get stuck in all the afternoon I-25 traffic.

Hi Jim,
Pls remind your Majors participants to PRE REGISTER if they plan to lap with us at PMP on Friday July 24. Also, pls remind them that this is NOT an SCCA day, it’s a track lapping day and there may be others on track (cars only) that may not be SCCA participants. Link: http://www.pueblomotorsportspark.net/lapping.html

Full day is $150
Half day is $100 and they have to choose the morning or afternoon session.

If SCCA participants show up Thurs or Friday and are not planning on lapping, they will not be let in the gate until Friday’s activities have concluded.

The gate will be open Thursday July 23 for early arrivals 4pm to 8pm. Again, only for Friday pre-registered lappers or if they pay Thurs night to go thru the gate ($100 or $150 for lap day)

Thanks Jim.

Did the rest of you Prod entrants for Pueblo get the email asking if we'd be willing to accept the lone GT3 entrant into our group? Group 2 only had one GT3 car and one T1 car, and they apparently want to put the GT3 car into the Prod group, the T1 car into the SM/ST/T group, and move all of the classes up in the schedule. I replied all for it; gets us racing and done a bit earlier each day.

Back