WTB Older Inexpensive “Regional” Spridget

Dave V

Want To Buy Older Inexpensive “Regional” Spridget

I am looking for an inexpensive Spridget. My son wants to go to driver school next spring, so I am looking for something we can prep over the winter. Inexpensive and reliable is more important than fast at this point. Prefer a complete HP-LP car, but open to anything including rollers.

Dave Vestrand
[email protected]

Dave V":1du5dza4 said:
Romeo, Michigan - about 30 miles north of Detroit.

Look up Peter Morton in that area, if he doesn't have something, I bet he knows who does.

I guess the biggie here is to define inexpensive :)

There is a LPHP Spridget on the "for sale" forum rigth now that was/is being prepared as a fresh car, for $5500, that almost like robbery at that price, but thats a price it will sell at, if you buy a car that didn't have that sort of stuff on it, and you had to buy that stuff it would x2-X3 amount of money to cover the cost,and you are going to need that stuff. I've seen a lot of very nicely turn out HP Spridget here for sell for well under $10K, I guess it comes down to would you rather spend less in one lump sum, or spend more over time to get to the same point, and do you want to build for some time to come, or race now.

He's got it posted here now too, in the "For Sale" section. it a freaking steal at that price, I look at the picutres and see way more money than the asking price.

Back