World Cup of Sausages announced for the Prod Party

Smyczek

That means Brats simmering in beer and onions, with sauerkraut and German potato salad in the left corner… In the Right corner we have Italian Sausages served with Giardinera pepper relish and Pasta Salad.

ITS ON!!!!!!!!!

:applause:

Oh Great! :roll: I lose 10lbs and now you guys throw this up there. I'd LIKE to keep (most of) that weight off by Sunday morning!

Hey Jay,

My Wife (of German /Austrian decent) says eat more kraut than sausages and you will be fine by Sunday morning :lol:

Jay Griffin":1ruxydk5 said:
Oh Great! :roll: I lose 10lbs and now you guys throw this up there. I'd LIKE to keep (most of) that weight off by Sunday morning!

Ballast, my friend....ballast.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Last minute Sponsor added...Sprecher Brewing will provide gourmet soda for the party. Beer is too much of a liability thanks to our litigious society.

They have awesome root beer, orange dream, snappy ginger ale, and a few more. Not sure what we will be getting, but I'm sure it will go good with dinner.

THANKS SPRECHER!!!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Jay Griffin":rtzd7l18 said:

Classic Road America rookie mistake. Jay, the food is waaay up there on the "to do" list when you're in Elkhart Lake. :mrgreen: There's the Gearbox Melts, the brats, etc. at the track and then you've got to find the Schwarz Supper Club at some point during your stay.

http://www.schwarzsupperclub.com/

Why do you think Barrie was always encouraging me to do the June Sprints, the Runoffs, etc?? :banana:

You'll just have to deal with some extra left side weight...

MC

Back