Wanted: Header for Toyota MR2 (1987) for LeMons Car

Unable to make the PM work to help Bob sell some crusty old parts so I posted the email address. Apparently Mr. Lembcke is getting bombarded by desperate racers seeking his guidance and parts stashes.......so I am respectfully removing his super duper secret email address. Strangely, I have posted my own email address in this forum at least a dozen times with not a single inappropriate email. Guess I'm just lucky.

Tim,

BTW....daughter is an attorney who practices in SF....so we are in town a lot. Do you have contacts to possibly rent an IT car or SM or similar so I might run Infineon once in my driving career. Nothing firm, just thinking.

Jay, our local regional web site, has rentals listed. Sadly to say, that the only event @ Sears Point was a week ago. The relationship with Bruton Smith and San Francisco Region went in the crapper a few years ago, and hasn't gotten any better.

Here is the link to the rentals available:

http://www.sfrscca.org/images/2012/Road ... rs3_12.pdf

Larry Oka has been renting 510's and SM's for years, and so has Cook Motorsports, and Off Camber Racing.

If you want to rent a Prod car, I could get the Wabbit off of the jack stands, add the additional passenger side door bar, and get it ready. It hasn't moved from it's current resting spot since 2004.

Yeah.....you'd have to be insane to tow from the Midwest. I can't even count the number of trailer flats and hundreds of gallons of $4 fuel you'd consume. There there's the whole time thing. Life is too short for that kind of nonsense

Back