Thank you

FP Racer

On behalf of the entire production category tech crew, I would like to extend a big thank you to all the drivers and crews of all the production category cars who came through post qualifying and post race tech. I had been asked in advance of the event to submit a more thorough and deeper compliance plan. In order to help speed up post race impound, we decided to check the compression ratio of all limited prep cars who were in the top 1/2 or more if possible of the starting grid. Thus, some of you had to complete one additional post qualifying item, use of the whistler to determine compression ratio. And I am proud to say all cars that were checked were compliant for compression ratio. Otherwise, all cars were checked for the same items except fuel where this was up to the fuel testing team to randomly select cars.

All of you were a pleasure to work with and performed the disassembly asked with a minimum of questions. And I was so proud how most of the cars were 100% compliant including the body panels and aerodynamics. The cars as a group at the 2015 Runoffs were the best looking category there. It showed that you took pride in your car and your class.

I hope all you will continue to compete and make plans to attend the 2016 Runoffs at Mid Ohio.

Again, thank you for all you help. You guys are the best.

You're welcome! It was way less invasive than my last colonoscopy! :D Your people were efficient, knowledgable and pleasant to work with. Thank you and your crew for a week of HARD work!

Jim, Thanks for doing what you do. We do really appreciate it in spite of what we may say to you at the time.
Without your help and interest the class would get away.
Again . Thank you,
Ogren/Ogren

Back