Speedcasttv.com coverage is great

Think Racing

As the FP race quickly approaches, if you have not gone to Speedcasttv.com you should. The coverage is very good!

I've had it up all morning while at work.

I agree. It feels like the old Speedvision coverage from years go before they started breaking the races up with 20 minute commercial breaks.

But I am trying to figure out where the SCCA events are here in South Dakota that they show on the map??? LOL

I can open the full screen on the speedcasttv.com site with my Google Chrome browser, but not Internet Explorer. Interesting.........

Craig

Seeing as I was racing at Daytona this past weekend instead of being able to be in Wisconsin, I ended up missing ALL of the Speedcast replays. :(

However, I checked in to SpeedcastTV this morning and noticed that they started showing a replay of all the Friday AM races, in one 238+ minute webcast. Which is great :applause: but I'm at work so I'll have to check them out this evening. I also just looked in a few minutes ago and they have since added the Friday PM and Saturday AM & PM races with the Sunday ones listed to come on later. :mrgreen: Fantastic!

It's lunchtime...I'm going to check out the FP race, later.

OOPS, forgot the link: http://www.speedcasttv.com/scca/#/races

Back