RUNOFFS TOW FUND

Yup, got mine a while ago. I think you have to had finished in the top of three of your Divisional Points Championship to be eligible for tow fund....maybe....or I could be making that up. :think:

Correct, you must finish in the top 3 in your class in your Division to be eligible for Runoffs tow fund. Even if you finish 4th and no one else from your Division attends, you still would not be eligible. One of the perks for finishing well in Division.

In SEDiv, the Division Champion also gets a monogrammed jacket or 2 monogrammed denim dress shirts, a plaque, a gear bag, t-shirts, hats, patches, decals, and two free tickets to the SEDiv Awards Banquet. We usually have 300 or more attend the Banquet each year. Highest number ever was 410.

Moral of the story: Don't trust the NEDIV site and info. It still shows me as 3rd. As a result, I guess I've already spent part of my race budget for next season due to the incorrect info on the site. :doh:

Don Walsh said:
Moral of the story: Don't trust the NEDIV site and info. It still shows me as 3rd. As a result, I guess I've already spent part of my race budget for next season due to the incorrect info on the site. :doh:

Mistakes happen. Even after pointing out an error I still have the wrong number of points in the Natl standings - fortunately it only effected where I started for the first qual session at the Runoffs.

Jason, I did not do the grids for the first qualifying until Monday at the Runoffs. The final points had you in 3rd so you should have been gridded 3rd. I will send the revised final points to National to post. Everyone was already out of the office when I made final corrections to the points. You had one more point than Matt.

I do my best to work with the Division pointskeepers to make certain that all the points are correct. However, occasionally, a finish slips through the cracks. And knowing Don like I do, I'm sure he spent the same $$ he would have had he known he was 4th. Us old Turner drivers were/are stubborn!

FP Racer said:
Jason, I did not do the grids for the first qualifying until Monday at the Runoffs. The final points had you in 3rd so you should have been gridded 3rd. I will send the revised final points to National to post. Everyone was already out of the office when I made final corrections to the points. You had one more point than Matt.

I do my best to work with the Division pointskeepers to make certain that all the points are correct. However, occasionally, a finish slips through the cracks. And knowing Don like I do, I'm sure he spent the same $$ he would have had he known he was 4th. Us old Turner drivers were/are stubborn!

They gridded me 4th. Killed my momentum for the entire event. :lol:

I am sure you get stuff that is incomplete or incorrect all the time, that is why everyone should check their results after every event.

Should be a little easier with no bonus points now. 8)

Back