Runoffs Reports - HP

HP had overall a very clean Q1 session.

I got a little over anxious to move past Guest, and Miller, and killed my first good lap.
Got a clean lap once I found myself behind Benazic, and actually had a better one going when I over cooked the entry to T3. The North start line to North start line on those two laps was REALLY good.

Steve did what Steve does - he turned a very good lap at the end, and I expect that I need to go faster to keep the top spot in the group.

There are a pile of cars in the 2:17s, and an 18.0 from P3-P8.

Another (relatively) clean session for HP in Q2.

About half of the drivers improved their times.
All of the top 7 went faster, except me.
Steve has provisional pole by a few tenths with a solid final lap.

Looking forward to Q3 with a little warmer track surface and a little sunshine for the first time during qually.

Just watched the H Prod race. Chris and Steve both have their $hit figured out :mrgreen: and are SMOOTH. :applause: There were some great battles through the field.

It’s also worth noting how clean the whole HP field was all week.
Yes there were spins, incidents, and mechanical failures, but we never had a full course caution all week.
Well done by all

Congratulations Chris on a well-deserved victory. Especially appreciate Lap 15 where Ed and I were racing for 12th place and #1 gave us the opportunity to decide that position between us. True sportsmanship for HP. A good race by all. Thanks

Back