Runoffs Pictures?

Smyczek

Does anybody know any photographers taking pictures at the runoffs? I'd like to see if there are any cool shots on the high banks for my wall.

Steve

Here come the "demand for payment" photographers...

If you want a pro picture, check out Rupert Berrington's efforts. Always pleased and never a hint of pressure.

http://action.zenfolio.com/

I don't think his runoffs pictures are available yet - maybe another week or so.

Dave Green of CFR was shooting all over the track for Sports Car and a couple other mags. He usually posts pictures on the CFR site and his contact number should be there somewhere. Go to CFRSCCA.org and go to Photos. Nothing as of today but keep checking.

Bob

Jay Lutz":2wtrgku9 said:
FP and HP were grouped together so Mark Weber couldn't have taken any.

I think Mark may have had a helper or two. I do not have link to his site though.

I may have some. Give me your car number and color / type of car and I'll look. Took alot of pics of some friends in FP since I had nothing to do all week.

Jon

I find it funny what photogs take shots of.
Daytona, where most of us were inches away from another car @ 130plus MPH , and we get shots of a single car in the horse shoe. A turn that could be anywhere in the country.
Michael and I were at a track day, bump drafting each other and generally harassing each other for the entire day. ( One of the best days of my life BTW) and we get one pic of the Miata by itself. He must have waited until one of us went in and took the shot as we could not think of when one car was not 4 ft or less from the other car.
I have my favorite shot on the wall, from the Chump race with both of my VWs side by side under the "Daytona" sign in T 4. Taken by one of my drivers' MOM.

I did get a bunch of pics in turn 4 with the "Daytona" on the wall.

I've got a few private message notifications, but nothing is showing up on the site.

Hi Jon,

I'm the blue with yellow nose sec on gen RX-7, EP #117

I did not get many laps in qualifying but I did finish the race.

Thanks,

Steve

I'm having some computer problems and need t reload Windows. Hope to get it done in the next few days.

I just received my "past due" notice and some pictures from the runoffs from one of the Bill You Now photographers…

I am not a photographer or an artist, but one would think that a venue as unique as Daytona is (for many of us) would call for a picture or two with some of the uniqueness…maybe on the high banking, maybe with DAYTONA on the background on the wall, something that you can't get at just about every other track in the country… :think:

Nope, the closest thing I got was part of a palm tree…There is even one with the Restrooms as the back drop! It pretty much summed up my week... :doh: I can clearly see both the Mens and Women's entrance and I can even pick out the paper towel dispenser in the Women's room, but it's not worth $24.00!

Still looking for the elusive picture that says You Were There

Back