Runoffs HP field

craig bryant

Just before the start of the race, I feel the need to point out that both front row starters are Southern California drivers. Congratulations to Jason Isley and Brian Linn, who, without tow fund money, made the drive and put their cars on the front row. Well done! HP is alive and well in SoPac.

Craig

Feel bad for the guys with all the carnage at the finish, but what a race. Probably the best all day. Hats off to Brian and Jason for putting on a good show.

Congratulations to my old Friend Brian; lots of years of hard work and dedication came through for you !!!

Dick Powell

3 makes/models .002 seconds apart at the finish.
Say what you will about the cloassification process, but for the runoffs this year, the SCCA really nailed it on parity..........

for G Production!

I think thats the first time I've seen someone get on the podium going backwards under the checker. WOW

Congrats to Brian Linn for the win. You finally got your championship ( I hope since I haven't followed any post race intel). Nice job for Jason and AJ as well. What an amazing finish!

Not too many here at the track are real happy about the results. Took 26 hours to make the final decision on who did what. Jason and AJ got screwed.

Bob

I wouldn't say that Bob.

But it's all opinion.

3 guys racing hard for a national championship. I'm sure everyone could have done something different

Back