Roll Cage Fabricator in Indy area

I know Michael LeVeque at Levair Performance has built Roll Bars and Cages for some vehicles in the area, definitely worth checking out.

I'm familiar with McMahan's work and it is nice.......but that's 5 hours away from Indy. With all of the Motorsports stuff in Indy there HAS to be some sources in town. Thanks, Jay

Great idea Matt......I have purchased a few items from them in the past......I'll call. Also, do you still want to learn how to mold your polycarbonate windows? You didn't call. Jay

Got it. For everyone else:

JRS Custom Fabrications
Brownsburg, IN
317-852-4964

Ask for John Stansbro

Thanks Everybody

Jay Lutz":39zeabo0 said:
Great idea Matt......I have purchased a few items from them in the past......I'll call. Also, do you still want to learn how to mold your polycarbonate windows? You didn't call. Jay
Last week was a REALLY busy week and I forgot to reply. LeMons Fri, sat,. sun last week. Left for Mississippi for work Tues morning, spent the week there. got home at 2pm on Friday, was on the road to TWS for the National at 3pm. Got home last night @8. Good thing I packed the trailer Monday night in my sleep-deprived fog from the previous weekend.

Anyway, molding the polycarbonate is more of a passing interest. the side windows on my car can be replaced with flat sheet. front and rear window are available aftermarket for about $450 each. think it would be more cost-effective to make them myself, or just buy them?

Matt.........in 2 words...........OH YEAH!!!!

Once you learn the tricks you'll probably want to go into the Biz to keep you in fresh tires. That's what I did with the Spridget windshield and they retailed for only around $130 ea.

Sounds like a good plan. When things slow down a bit around here, I'll give you a call and pick your brain.
I have a friend that built his own powdercoating oven using an old shipping container. thing is about 8'x8' inside, so plenty of room to cook a windshield. I'd just have to throw some beer money at him or something to use it.
Thanks! :)

I would think that Dave Klym at FabCar would have to be a contender for doing a cage in Indy.

Back