Rob Coffey goes BIG TIME with sponsorship deal.

Smyczek

From the office of Robert Coffey- For Immediate Release-

Rob would like to announce the following sponsorship for his attempt at the new (to CenDiv) SCCA Super Tour event at Blackhawk Farms Raceway in South Beloit, IL.

Thanks to Steve Smyczek Performance Driving Academy/The Strums- Assited Living Senior Care Center, Rob will be able to make the journey all the way from another Country. According to Rob "we were on the verge of not being able to make it, that is until "the Dudes" stepped in."

In response to speculation that Smyczek/Sturm just invited him to get the additional bonus point after beating him, Coffey replied "That's Bollocks...I told them Labatt's had a new secret Locals Only brew I would share. It's amazing what some guys will do for beer."

See you Sunday SUNday SUNDAY!!!

Looks like it's going to be a great weekend of racing at Blawk Hawk Farms for the final CENDIV National of the year.

Please stop by our pit as our sponsors have lots of exciting things planned.

Steve Smyzek of the "Steve Smyzek Performance Driving Academy" will be on hand for some trackside tips and advice-

1/ Proper hand signals to use before driving into a gravel trap.
2/ How to keep from getting dizzy while spinning.
3/ Finding the best gravel trap to watch a race from.
4/ Proper driver seating position while being towed...(found this course useful myself)
5/ How to properly fire proof you Depends undergarments

Mike Sturm will also be there from "The Sturm's- Assisted Living Senior Care Center" to sign autographs and teach proper care and maintenance for your Zimmer Frames.....(that's a walker Mike.). Don't be shy ladies.

It's going to be a great weekend of racing.

Hope to see you there.

Rob

Well Sam, the S&S sponsorship deal wasn't as lucrative as we first thought...... There is an old saying in Canada that applies here. Both Mike and Steve are so tight that they "squeeze the nickle until the beaver shits".

...and that's all I have to say about that.

Back