PIR Majors

Ian Green

Wish the registration had enough prod cars to fill the podium. Would love the motivation to signup myself. I'm still planning on this despite spending too much time playing with my Volkswagen instead of the racecar. Rebuilt the trans I broke at Thunderhill this morning. Paint might be wet when I show up Friday.

Don't think I will have the car back together after the Rose Cup damage, so there will likely be one less in HP. However, since the flights are already booked we are going to spend the 4th in Portland so the family can visit with Jess.

I was called by the Oregon Region about a probable schedule change for the Portland Major. Group 3 and 8 to be combined. This will give us a shorter day. It works for me. Now if it would cool down a little

Jason@SportsCar":1yagdn0n said:
Don't think I will have the car back together after the Rose Cup damage.....
Jason, say it ain't so. I was so looking forward to seeing how Parker Johnstone would do against you and the Yaris. He has a top-notch car and obviously is good behind the wheel. I wouldn't miss a chance to run against him for almost anything. Too bad you can't make it.

Anyway, so sorry to hear about your father in law. I met Jesse at the runoffs and really enjoyed his company. He drove us to and from the SCCA party downtown.

Ron Bartell":2hg4b5mx said:
Jason, say it ain't so. I was so looking forward to seeing how Parker Johnstone would do against you and the Yaris. He has a top-notch car and obviously is good behind the wheel. I wouldn't miss a chance to run against him for almost anything. Too bad you can't make it.

Anyway, so sorry to hear about your father in law. I met Jesse at the runoffs and really enjoyed his company. He drove us to and from the SCCA party downtown.

I was really looking forward to taking a shot at the local hero, but I only have about half of the bodywork for the car, so its not going to happen this year. With his plans for the Mid-Ohio Runoffs I am sure we will cross paths at the west coast Majors in 2016. 8)

We are still flying up, catch a little racing, pick up a trophy, and visit with Jess.

The schedule change is pretty nice. It's been pretty cool till noon lately. Hottest part of the day is probably 3-5 here.

Ian Green":2itda5kq said:
The schedule change is pretty nice. It's been pretty cool till noon lately. Hottest part of the day is probably 3-5 here.
Glad they changed it. Portland can be pretty rough with that heat.

It was hot!! Somehow our 9:30am Sunday race felt hotter than our 11am Saturday race. Huffacker and Johnstone dominated their classes both days. I had a great time chasing Joe Harlan in GTL with a mirror full of Parker Johnstone.

http://youtu.be/HNV8eBwSn-o

Ian Green":123dvu2h said:
It was hot!! Somehow our 9:30am Sunday race felt hotter than our 11am Saturday race. Huffacker and Johnstone dominated their classes both days. I had a great time chasing Joe Harlan in GTL with a mirror full of Parker Johnstone.

http://youtu.be/HNV8eBwSn-o

Great fun! it was nice to meet you. Let me know what your plans are for the rest of the year. I need to fix all the broken crap but I am ready to go

Some light repair to the bumper. I plan on going to Pacific Raceways and the Ridge with conference, and the next SCCA race at PIR. That'll be the season for me.

Ian,

Thank you for posting the race. I'm getting ready for the Double SAARC AT DAYTONA in August. Joe has been a great source of info and mentoring to me.

Back