pansports weights

bfloyd

Ok so as it appears to be a state secret aprox weight of a 13x7 Panasport UL.

anybody......

T.I.A.

Bryan Floyd

David,

Sorry to break our streak of agreement. My 13x7 UL Panasports are about 11lbs+. 4x4.5 bolt pattern 4" BS (or about 0 offset).

-Kyle

Kyle, you must have had the heavy UL's. :wink: My 13 x 7 inch Panasports on my my RX7 were 9 pounds, weighed em. Didn't want to post the info on MY wheels for fear of conflict. This data, Panasport UL (ET=3mm) Race only 13X7 9 lb (K Speed) came from an info chart that had weights of many different manufactures and sizes.

It's always fun to call Panasport on the left coast, say what, can you repeat that, a couple times. :roll:

My current 15 x 7 Pro 2's are 13 pounds.

Thanks, the guy at XXX supplier sid he could not say what the weights were until they were finished as offsets and hub dia altered the finished product.

The 11 to 13# range is not an improvement so off to stupid priceville for some three piece units.

Bryan

On my scale at work - my 3-pc "Modular" Panasports 13" x 7" were 9.5#. I could grab one out to the trailer and weigh it again on a different scale, if desired.
I don't recall the offset, but they are 4x100 with steel inserts.

Bryan,

You must have called the same supplier I did. I got the same answer and decided that my Panasports were light enough compared to the spendie custom wheels.

I weighed mine too. Several wheels several times.

-Kyle

I know I'll get boo'd off the stage for saying this, but in a utopian society it would be awesome to spec these 13x7 wheels. They're light enough (13lbs) and SUPER DUPER cheap ($67). They come in infinite offset options, and you can even get then in pink .... Bryan.

http://www.bassettwheel.com/legends_mini.html

-Kyle

Great wheels, LOVE my Panasport ULs, they're light enough.
And, the tire guys like them too!

Back