OVR Autumn Classic XXXIII 30th/31st Aug

Aaron Johnson

Entry list is pretty small at this point...

anybody else in for the fun? Club course on saturday and pro course on sunday

E Production
Helm, Michael

F Production
Alderson, Ken

H Production
Ellenwood, David
Johnson, Aaron P
Stine, Jason
Camilleri, Joe

I'm still 50/50. Car is ready to go, but I might have to travel for work...

We should have at least 2 more H cars signing up too

I'd love to be there too...but football season has started. I'm already pushing my limit going to Grattan.

Maybe I can squeeze this one in.

So far a good field for the race...I might know of 1 more entering H.

come on vickerman...what's the verdict stine?

See you all there. I'll be in the north paddock (paved area)

aaron

Dave - they'll be there... a little birdie told me so

Hope you get the gearbox fixed. If not, might be fun to see how quickly can you go around Mid O in 5th gear only?

Yep, gearbox is fixed and we are working on a spare. We are also assembling a new bottom-end that we will debut that weekend too. Plenty of things to go wrong, so we are crossing our fingers that all goes well when we test. We were reliable all year last year, so I think we'll be OK. Looking forward to racing with everyone.

I'll be there in my lonely E car. :(

I'm beginning to wonder if they're going to combine us with another run group as the car counts are extremely low.

ekimdam":2smyw124 said:
I'll be there in my lonely E car. :(

I'm beginning to wonder if they're going to combine us with another run group as the car counts are extremely low.

you weren't supposed to say that out loud

I'd be there but someone invited my sister to come visit.. :think: Maybe I will come anyway. :ask:

Bryan Floyd

updated attendence:
Albright, Fred E Production
Helm, Michael E Production

Alderson, Ken F Production
Frank, Bruce F Production

Pintaric, William GT-Lite

Brannon, Marnie H Production
Camilleri, Joe H Production
Ellenwood, David H Production
Johnson, Aaron P H Production
Sestili, Michael H Production
Stine, Jason H Production

I'm all loaded up and ready to roll. Heading out to be there tomorrow around 430

I'll be paddocked in the upper paved paddock

Gearbox . . . We were testing it out (we live in the country) and had issues again. Took it back out, rebuilt it again, put it back in and it's catching all the gears, but it has a loud whine for the first time. So, the crew chief pulled the plug. New engine seems to be breaking in nicely, but the gearbox is our nemesis right now. We just can't get it quite right. Sigh.

Have fun!

Back