OVR Autumn Classic @ Mid-Ohio - 200+ entrants and counting

dellenwood

This is turning out to be quite a big race. The Prod classes are all going to be well attended. GTL, FP and HP are grouped with Improved Touring, T4 & STL. Currently there are 64 cars in that group . . . YIKES! That's going to be a busy track! 88-o

69 when I just looked! I have move to ITA and we have 15! FP has a real big group! Jason call Phil and use my old Golf.

GCR states 25 cars per mile which works out to around 62-63 cars max for the 'club' course.
The last year of the runoffs at M/O they hade to break out all four prod groups into individual run groups as combined groups would have exceeded the track limit using the shorter 'pro' course.

Received an email from the registrar that a group 7 will be created for EP, FP, HP, and GTL. - seems that several people made the same request.

David Bednarz
FP Miata
Ann Arbor, MI

DavidBednarz":2j7iy3sj said:
Received an email from the registrar that a group 7 will be created for EP, FP, HP, and GTL. - seems that several people made the same request.

David Bednarz
FP Miata
Ann Arbor, MI

Thread hijack: Welcome to the forum David.......

Back to the thread.

Dayle

First time at MIDOHIO Was a group of 63 (F G H 4+5)
I qualified 29th
Big change from 20-30 up here in Canada where I would be 25th or so ( GT1-5)

Oh goodie, so you all get to be the last group, and get track time taken away too! :p In all honesty though, even after those drawbacks, looks to be an awesome Prod group! Wish I could be there! Mid-Ohio in October is fast and fantastic....as long as it's not raining.

And WTF Aaron/Peter, I wanna drive the S2K too!!! That would actually probably be bad, as I'd then fire sale everything I have now...

Big field. Should be fun. Did anyone else notice that they have a different GT Lite car listed in both group 3 and group 7. I am sure they will fix that, right?

kruck":1sr6szjx said:
And WTF Aaron/Peter, I wanna drive the S2K too!!! That would actually probably be bad, as I'd then fire sale everything I have now...

That must be a mistake. I'm not sure what you're talking about Kevin! :twisted:

Certainly this couldn't be as its not a triumph!

We miss seeing you at mido Kevin.

Come on out folks. This is going to be a great weekend

Back