Off-Topic but Forum-Related Questions

Greg Amy

Administrator
Staff member
So I monitor new user requests. Usually get a dozen a day. Fortunately, we have a couple challenges, like Captcha, and we subscribe to "StopForumSpam" wihch is a crowd-sourcing of user requests that monitors based on handle (one reason why we want you to use your real name), email address, and IP address.

So how many of these emails from today do you think I should approve? Only wrong answers, please.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Feel free to email any of these if you think I've gotten it wrong.

BTW, we really could use some donations to cover this transition and ongoing fees. Every little bit helps!

Greg

What email can I use to send some PayPal $$$'s Greg ?
Why, thank you for asking, Tim! (I didn't pay him for that...)

Donations. ProdRacing exists solely on donations. So if you like the site and are getting use out of it consider contributing. Even though admins are volunteers, we have regular costs such as domain registration, software and web site hosting fees.

We are the guests of GT40S.com and Ron Earp, who agreed to host this site, so we ask that your donations be directed via PayPal to "GT40S.com" which will resolve to "GT40S.com/@ronaldearp1". Please write in the "What's this for?" box indicating you're donating for the Production Board so he knows.

Does any human actually create an email address like this? It's the latest fad in "I want to be a Prod Forum Member!"...

1711508138981.png

Last edited:
Yup, lol. They're coming in strong too, about 2 dozen a day. Pretty obvious that no human would create an email address like this.

1711750702093.png

Back