Need coax cable guru

Jay Lutz

I have a 214' roll of coax cable manufactured by Coleman Cable Company. A detailed pic of the box tax is included.........looks like pretty standard coax to me, I'm assuming it could be buried as is underground. I plan to sell it online (perfect for the guy with a remote shop who wants to keep an eye on F1 on Sunday morning.

Who can tell me more about the cable and most importantly what it would cost new or as posted here?

Thanks, Jay

What this has to do with prod car racing, I'll never know.

Burial rated cable should have a ground wire with it (kinda tacked on the side). This doesn't look like burial RG6, just plain jane CATV / DTV wire for running in your roof / walls. Knock off brands are $50 / 1000 ft, coleman may be double that.

Just plain ol' "house type" coax cable. you can buy that at the local big box hardware store for maybe about $0.10/ft, so 200ft used is worth maybe about $15.
almost not worth the labor of selling unless you have other stuff going on ebay or craigslist already.

I've got an attic full of it that I'll never use. come yank it out for me, and add some insulation while you're up there. I'll buy you beer. :)

Back