Milwaukee Area Cage Builder

drew aldred

I have a buddy who is looking to build a chump car, any recommendations for a cage builder in the Milwaukee area??

Thanks,

Andrew

Drew - Have your buddy contact Chris Schuh at CS Motorsports 7136 Town Line Road Lannon, WI 53046 262-257-0678.

It's a race (and street car) shop specializing in Euro cars. They support quite a few PCA Club Racers in the Midwest, plus a few vintage guys. It's the busy time of the season, but still worth checking. They build cages in-house as time allows.

..... Fred Schwierske

Pics of my HYPERformance cage... I couldn't be happier. And they can add to your existing cage too. (ITA to whatever Prod)

Call Roy Carrera at 414-460-8382

Lawrence, super looking job with your car. That 8#s of paint is very nicely distributed evenly. It sure is an advantage to start with a clean sheet of paper opposed to us guys who started with an IT conversion. Thank goodness for Krylon or Rustoleum for us poor guys! :)

Thanks Sam, since we have to add hundreds of #'s to the car anyway, not worried about paint. :lol:

But, Im glad you mentioned starting from IT... Because this car was actually exactly that when I bought it. We stripped the entire car, removed a lot of bars and added a whole bunch more. So this is a perfect example to what you're referring to.

Back