Looking for Kevin Ruck

manny

Good morning all just trying to get a hold of Kevin Ruck for possible changing or adding to the production list of cars and I have been informed to contact him and ask him the proper procedure.

Thanks

How feasible do you think that this can be changed like this:::::: The allowance currently reads, in part, 9.1.5.B.5: "Any Improved Touring car meeting all the requirements of ITCS 9.1.3 may compete in the Production class in which the same make, model and engine displacement car is classified."

An alternative could read something like: "Any Improved Touring car meeting all the requirements of ITCS 9.1.3 may compete in the Production class. ITC cars may compete in HP, ITA and ITB cars in FP, and ITS cars in EP. Any ITR cars will compete in the class in which the same make, model and engine displacement car is classified."

What do you think

Hello - In order to have something like this considered and discussion to begin amongst the Prod Advisory Committee and Club Racing Board, you'll need to start by submitting a letter at www.crbscca.com regarding your proposed concept.

Me personally, I don't think it's a bad idea to consider, but I alone certainly don't make any decisions.

Kevin, thank you sir for answering my question and heading me in the right direction. The letter will be written and we'll see what happens.

Back