Looking for folks that built a Honda D16z6 or B16a2/3

mossaidis

Hi there,

I would like to talk to folks that have built up a Honda D16z6 and/or Honda B16A2/3 for Prod. Any leads or information is greatly appreciated! i need some referential data points for a future build.

Thanks,
Mickey

King Motorsports in Milwaukee, WI.

Since I have an AH Sprite, I never used them but they seem to have their shit together.

Dayle

If you decide to go with the D16z6 I have one that was being built for ITA. I have lots of good parts for it. Canton oil pan, Hytech header, ARP rod bolts. All the machine work is almost done. PM me if you are interested. With just a few changes it could be a good start to an FP engine. Just add 12 to 1 pistons, better valve springs, which I have and a legal cam.

Blake Meredith

Dayle, I have a relationship with King and never thought to call them - great idea. Thank you

Blake, For my research, I would like to get an idea on who has built Prod D16z6 and/or B16A2/3 to run some comparsions on Prod vs STL builds. I actually have a fully built z6 ITA motor I run my EG in the Northeast. It's good to know you have parts if I need them! :) I am actually in the market for a new header... I currently run an older SMSP header and it needs replacement. Would you be willing to part with that Hytech?

Best,
Mickey

Mickey,

Send a message to Scott Lunder (slunder) on here. He runs a FP EG Si, does his own engines, and they run pretty well. He also use to run ITA before switching to FP.

Back