Looking for Aaron Downey

team-gpracing

A couple racing buddies have told me that I should get in touch with him to compare notes. We both race EP RX3s and I am still new to the car/class. Hoping to pick his brain and maybe make a friend along the way. If anyone has a phone number or email, that would be great. PM me. Thanks!

Aarons Dad, Randy can answer all your car development questions. I think his user name on the forum is Randy D.

Terry, Aaron's company is Round Peg. I think you can contact him through their website

Hi Ken, we will be at the July race. We ran Rose Cup this past weekend. Are you going Sears for the national?

team-gpracing, I have one of those old, yellow, and heavy Datsun 260Z cars. I think the drivers contibute to the excess weight isssue?

Terry

Never had any luck getting in touch with Aaron (didn't respond to email address that Brian gave me). Did anyone talk to him at the Runoffs? I am just looking to chat about RX3s with him.

my name is Randy Downey I am Aarons Dad I wood be happy to talk about the rx3 or get you in tuch with Aaron 5302214187
I am in california

Back