LBC @ Sebring

Nice race- I happened to be flagging at the Hairpin (slowest turn, right hand) where a few of the passes were made. Of course I was rooting for any of the Spridgets but Mike's tin-top (Scirocco?) got the win both days. Joel

I had a cut right rear tire that eventually went flat. Could take right handers ok but couldn't take left handers. Wasn't really trying to get in the middle of a SARC race but wanted the track time which of course I didn't get with the radiator problem on Saturday and the tire on Sunday. The Majors there last weekend was a little better. The car is a little faster with all four tires working - something like six seconds a lap.

Great video Kerry and Mike. What you couldn't see because of Kerry's rear view mirror was me about to take the rear end off Ron's car as he slowed to pit. That killed my momentum letting Kerry catch up. After he passed me I couldn't get back around because of the oil screen coming out of his gear box. Couldn't have been a whole lot of lube left at the end of that race. Great race! Good fun!

Bob

Back