Last chance Double for SPDIV

JasonIsley99

Sept 1-2 we have our final Double Rational of the year, set to have our biggest HP field of the year, with five cars. A few regulars still missing, hopefully they show up.

9 graham, wayne E Production 1973 Mazda RX3 MAriah Motorsports Santa Barbara, CA
51 Karlson, Roger E Production 1963 Elva Courier Carpinteria, CA

18 Linn, Brian F Production 1990 Mazda Miata Hoosier Tires, Red Line Oil, Carbotech, Jesse Prather Motorsports Hermosa Beach, CA
98 murph, gary F Production 1970 Opel GT Wife Bellflower, CA

3 Bachman, Mike H Production 1960 Sprite MKI Keeshond Racing San Jose, CA
28 Bryant, Craig H Production 1959 Austin Healey Sprite CenterLine Welding, Planes of Fame Hacienda Heights, CA
79 Shaver, Leroy H Production 1962 MG Midget BPeng Racing Heads Corona, CA
93 falk, marshal H Production Austin Healey sprite tom eddleman Fullerton, CA
99 Isley, Jason H Production 2007 Toyota Yaris RACER.com/Hoosier/AST/OS Giken/TRD Coto de Caza, CA

Jason@SportsCar":2och3ebs said:
Happy to see Brian joined the party.
I still have a bunch of work to do and then load up. I'm hoping to only Sat only - no need to flog it for two days.
Why am I still at work???

Just finished loading up. Should have been done and on the road hours ago, but when I went to pick up a loaner trailer no one could find the keys... So go back 30min the wrong way to pick up the big trailer, which looks silly with one little car on it. I think I may sleep in my own bed tonight and head up in the AM since we are the last group.

Yeah, time to go hit the pool.

craig bryant":b4lph28d said:
Here's the first couple of laps from Sunday's race. At least I was in front of Jason for one lap.

Craig

http://youtu.be/53SGej8hhXY

Caught me sleeping, and in the wrong gear at the start, I was expecting to make it a little further out of the turn before we went green. :lol: I think we have the mid-range covered on the Yaris, now we just have to figure out how to get that big thing it to push past the wall of air at 100mph. :think:

I hope you enjoyed your victory lap on Saturday. 8)

Jason
I didn't do a victory lap on Saturday. I had no idea you had dropped out until I pulled into the pits. I tried to refire the motor, but a wire had come off of the starter. :doh: Oh well, maybe next time. I was kind of hoping you would post your in-car from the start of Sunday's race as well. I'd like to see it from your perspective. Thanks again for the fuel jug. Good luck at RA.

Craig

Back