Lap Record Archive - New

Give it another try. I was able to download. Let me know if you have any trouble and I'll try and troubleshoot it for ya.

-Darren

FP Racer":3slpdf70 said:
File will not load. Message is:

Unable to deliver file.

Can somone tell me why we have Runoffs records at those tracks that have held them? Is the track somehow differant that it is for a regional race? Seems to me the fastest time should be the record no matter what the race is.

CharlieC":2qr5icrw said:
Can somone tell me why we have Runoffs records at those tracks that have held them? Is the track somehow differant that it is for a regional race? Seems to me the fastest time should be the record no matter what the race is.

EGO

Updated to clean up Homestead. I had 2 different track configurations based on a variance on track length. However, it's been brought to my attention that the years I was citing were actually the same configuration (verified by an in-car video) and that it's actually been used that way for many years.

There were track record announcements this past weekend, but these are not taking into account all of the past events. Not sure what happened, but the Region doesn't have these records in its database. So none of the "records" from this weekend past were faster than the previously set marks, which are reflected here.

Edit - Also added Moser's new record at Gingerman in July.

As for Runoffs records versus non-Runoffs records. That practice pre-dates me and when I created this, I simply carried it forward. I agree that the fastest lap is the fastest lap, although knowing what was done in Qualifying is often interesting as it's generally faster than a race lap at the Runoffs. This is all just here for reference.

I would like to see a Club-wide record database started and possibly maintained centrally. This is something to look at internally for the future.

New slate of records at NOLA this past weekend:
EP - Matt Reynolds - Mazda Miata - March 7th, 2015 - 1:51.944
FP - Kevin Ruck - Acura Integra - March 7th, 2015 - 1:54.828
HP - Will Perry - Honda CRX - March 8th, 2015 - 2:02.547

Updated NOLA and Daytona Records (From CFR's site, although they don't have Griffin's HP record). Congrats to the winners from the big easy.

I was looking for results to verify the Richard Smith Daytona EP record, but can't find them anywhere. Seems a little odd. SportsCar results had Greg winning with a fast time of a 2:10. Would someone have been 4 seconds faster?

Chuckwalla CW

US Majors Tour
3-23-15 (2:02.193) for EP by Anthony Jimerson
3-23-15 (2:03.927) for FP by Joe Huffaker
3-22-15 (2:07.139) for HP by Jason Isley

These new guys seem to have some speed.
Portland (chicane)
FP - Joe Huffaker 1:25.097 MG Midget 7/4/2015
HP- Parker Johnstone 1:29.361 MG Midget 7/4/2015

For Huffaker, I believe that is 3 records out 4 tracks he has been to this year. Not bad.

Back