I always wondered what the "F" stood for...

kruck

This arrived today, and I chuckled. Makes me wonder what the "E" and the "H" stand for too! :lol:

1a : a set form of words for use in a ceremony or ritual b : a conventionalized statement intended to express some fundamental truth or principle especially as a basis for negotiation or action
2a (1) : recipe (2) : prescription b : a milk mixture or substitute for feeding an infant
3a : a general fact, rule, or principle expressed in usually mathematical symbols b : a symbolic expression of the chemical composition or constitution of a substance c : a group of symbols (as letters and numbers) associated to express facts or data (as the number and kinds of teeth in the jaw) concisely d : a combination of signs in a logical calculus
4: a customary or set form or method allowing little room for originality

That's too bad, I know of a member owned engraving company that might have a better understanding of the ins and outs of SCCA class structure.

But then again it might have been outsourced to a company in frappenzvakia or some other place.

We got a very nice stainless steel award from Chrysler this year with a perfect dent in it. So did one hundred other dealers Dohhhh :doh:

Bryan Floyd
C & S Engraving Est. 1983
Clarion Pa.

Maybe it is a portent , or "Political leak" , of the BOD's intentions for Production classes???
That mysterious "formula" for performance equalizationat all tracks????????????????
Couldn't resist

I just hope the Fix isn't "we will send you a replacement plaque, you can pry the old one off and tape the new one on yourself".

You guys may want to hold on to those, could be collectors items like the upside down stamp or mis-struck nickel.

When you look at how the event results are stated every “F” race class except FP is a formula something – 5, A, B, C, E, F, M, P, V – so Topeka sends the trophy order out without going into any thought about telling anyone what the “F” is – poor trophy person – just tried to do good – am sure after this Topeka will know full well what the “F” clearly stands for – ah, there needs to be another racer survey …..

At the July Majors event at HPT, we got to hold our trophies after the race but had to give them back because of the print on the tile was wrong. I wonder if they used the same vendor?

R. J. Sorensen":ljv6i2f2 said:
Topeka needs a new staff member just to proofread trophies.

RJS

Or they could hire some "trophy consultants" to study the problem first, and then provide a detailed recommendation on how to implement the solutions. All at member expense, of course.

MC

I think they need to create a new paid position to check name plates. :roll:

It really is sad when you add up the costs of getting to & attending the runoffs. It's like getting a cheeezy T-Shirt from a destination.

kruck":3tdcszt3 said:
This arrived today, and I chuckled. Makes me wonder what the "E" and the "H" stand for too! :lol:

Isn't the bigger issue that you finished in 4th place? :lol: Who knew they gave the guys who finished off of the podium anything. :ask:

Back