Heartland Park Last Majors of the year

I would have to concur with Jesse about the similarities of HPT and Laguna gearing. I had the opportunity to drive one session on track earlier this year at Laguna and would feel extremely comfortable taking the HPT setup to Laguna. If you are going to Laguna and can't run a test day, then HPT is your best bet! Both are CCW tracks. Average speed/Maximum speed/Corner speeds are a lot alike.

Samuel? Little Bill... Are you guys coming to HPT?
Group 6 is looking good so far! What a great opportunity for a Runoffs warmup. :applause:

Gripit&ripit.....

Matt - we're a family friendly group. Bring Jr. and wifey along :)!

I'm coming to reclaim that record Rick!

Eric, I would love to. I'm more worried about being killed in the truck on the way there. If the wife doesn't, the 3yr old will kill me for her!

EPrill":1yvikmek said:
Matt - we're a family friendly group. Bring Jr. and wifey along :)!

I'm coming to reclaim that record Rick!

Wow, my Mentor is throwing down some smack to his young grasshopper. What's the protocol? Pupil allows Master to win? Naaa.....I don't think so!!!

Let the games begin... :)

Young grasshopper is wise beyond his Motorsports years. Championship has come. Will return again someday. Maybe. After. Sensei win one!

Aye! Wax on, wax off!

:D

Rick, I can't make Topeka because of work. Wish I could, I would love to mix it up with you and Eric prior to the Runoffs. Good looking small bore field for sure. I will be watching the racing via live T&S feed.

Anyone know how to reserve an RV spot with power from the track?

The supps say only

PROVISIONS:
Camping is allowed in the paddock on Friday and Saturday nights. Electricity is available in limited areas
of the paddock.

Ralf-
Unfortunately the cameras will be at the ProSolo Championship finale in Lincoln that weekend.

Bill-
Generally, you just pull into a space and plug in and then they'll come by to collect. Maybe JP has more insight through KVRG?

WOW Brian, that is just beyond hilarious. Just plain uproarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yours truly,

Daniel-san

FP8":2yhf5xae said:
Samuel? Little Bill... Are you guys coming to HPT?
Group 6 is looking good so far! What a great opportunity for a Runoffs warmup. :applause:

Gripit&ripit.....

I wish I could. Car is ready to roll, but 2014 is going to be a light year for me. Hopefully we can find a way to shorten/reduce the expensive/long/far away majors. I thought I'd hit Memphis for kicks, but that race got cancelled.

I'll be there in spirt and yelling at the computer as I cheer for my friends at LS CA runoffs. A track that would fit my style much better than the fun but slow for me road America. So wish I could go! I'll still be filling my scca obligations at solo and rx championships this year.

Back