Hastings Double Rational Aug 18/19

Mazda Jon

When will registration open for this event? Plan on attending with a couple other's from Colorado and would like to get a look at the sups and run groups.

Thanks,
Jon

No they have not opened it up yet. It is a Nebraska region event. They may be waiting until after Hartland to open the event.

Here is the event link off the NR site and it shows registration on motorsportreg.com but the event is not listed on there yet.
http://www.nrscca.com/events.php?id=251

I will reach out to my contact in NR to see what I can find out. Normally it is small bore with SFP and a split start.

Here are the run groups from last year:

Group 1: GTL - FP - HP - SRF - STU
Group 2: GT1 - GT2 - GT3 - STO - EP - T1
Group 3: AS - T2 - T3 - SSB - SSC - SM
Group 4: FA - FB - FC - FE - FM - CSR - DSR - S2
Group 5: IT Tour: ITA - ITB - ITC - ITE - ITR - ITS - IT7
Group 6: FF - FV - F5

Bill, I hope you mean test day on Friday.

Now I'm torn. The "showcase event" at PPIR is cancelled and moving ( from what I've been told) to High Plains the same weekend as Hastings. So I could stay here and run HPR which is having a double regional / 19 other class National or go to Hastings.

What to do, what to do.......

My plan is to make it down to Hastings, God willing and the river don't rise (I know bad joke after last year.)

I am still waiting for run group information. I have sent out e-mails and posted on the NR Forums but no response yet.

Friday is the normal test day. I believe the track has full and half day testing options.

When booking hotels in Hastings, call the local hotel phone number instead of booking online. Let them know you are racing at MPH and they tend to give better rates. Hotels are listed at the bottom of the sups.

OK my car's in pieces, some of which are in Canada - so I signed up this morning. Not sure if I'll make the test day or not.

Need to request an RV spot. Fuel at the track, and really great showers so no towing fuel or water in the RV.

Everyone I met there last year was really nice too. Well except one guy, but hey what's an on-track incident between friends with the runoffs coming up.

I do really enjoy this track. If you could make a 125% scale version it might be my favorite track "evar."

Back