GTL / Prod Party RSVP

Dayle Frame

Please let us know if you'll be able to attend this year's GTL / Prod party at the Runoffs. I'm asking for RSVP's so we can more accurately determine how much food we'll need. This will hold our costs down.....and the more we hold our costs down, the more CASH we can give to the worker corps. To do this I need three things:

1. One response per car entered so we don't 'double count' folks. Either post it here or email me ([email protected]) offline.
2. Give us the driver name and number of guests (ie, Frame +3).
3. Let us know if you can you bring beer to the "Beers of the Country" ultimate, variety pack?

I'll tabulate the info and be able to work with our buyers down in FL. With any luck we'll be able to knock this sucker out of the park.

Keep in mind that over the past few years we have averaged about $2000 per year in donations. This allows us to mock ALL the other classes at the big dinner on Thursday evening. No SRF funds going to the workers.....no SM funds going to the workers.....no FV funds going to the workers.....its GTL / Prod doing the heavy lifting.

Dayle

Jim Dentici and one guest ( me of course :D )
Not sure I can find any good beer here in Wisconsin and if I do I might drink it on the trip down :wink:

Me, plus an additional 3 "crew members". I'll definitely bring some good brews from Texas too!

Bob Clark":348pvsez said:
Not sure I can find any good beer here in Wisconsin and if I do I might drink it on the trip down :wink:
Bring Spotted Cow and Staghorn, and lots of it! :applause:

Bob Clark":1utr5c8d said:
......Not sure I can find any good beer here in Wisconsin and if I do I might drink it on the trip down :wink:

You're just not trying....I vote Spotted Cow.

Dayle

Spotted cow it is. I can get that at the local gas station :applause:
I'll start with a case but I can't promise there will be a case left when I get to Daytona.

Phil Ellis +2. Jacksonville has a few great micro breweries (Bold City, Intuition, Engine 15) so I will bring some samples.

Me plus 2 guests.
I'll be bringing some beer from my sponsor, Big Choice Brewing of Broomfield Colorado.

Check for Prod Party is on the way. Will attend +2. Thanks

Joe Downer
Charlotte, N.C.
FP #53

Tuesday 6 pm? I'll be working grid. I'll send Tom over and then will come join ya'all when I'm done with grid; so 2 of us. We'll bring some local MD or DC beer.

Back