Gingerman Majors

msturminator

Suprised no one has started a thread about this Event. Entry was about 130 cars, not the largest but a good quality of competitors including the very versatile John Heinricy in a B Spec GM product. The event was well run with a great Dinner Saurday night at the track.
EP winner both days was Joe Moser with a new track record of 1:40.101
FP win on Saturday was Michael Sturm after a hard fought battle with John Walker wihich included increasing rain the last 5 laps.
John Walker won FP on Sunday, again close racing with me finishing second.
HP Lawrence Loschak won both days with his beautiful new CRX.
Kevin Ruck, what is the Track Record for Gingerman, I think it's yours?

Mike Sturm
FP #48

Yes, I have it at a 1:42.3, set on Sunday of last year.

Looks like you guys had some good fun this weekend! Always glad to see John run well in the MG.

It was a great debut weekend for us with only minor debugging. Car feels great and the improvements are working! Fun track & great weather overall... A little slick racing Sunday morning with rain all night and a little fog in the morning. Only wish there were more HP cars to race with, the Mazda 2 was a no-show.

The car is nicest car we've ever built with crazy attention to detail. Its a debut car for HYPERformance owned by Roy Carrera and Mike Moser, my long time shop mates and friends. They are now offering complete builds to track support and everything in between...Including storage. Dyno and alignment rack on site. 6 national championships since 2006 with 3 different drivers in 4 different classes/cars. All complete builds will receive an official HYPERformance vin plate and build record will always be stored. Here's a couple pics, hope you all enjoy them!

BTW...We need more entries for the CAT Majors at RA next weekend!! What's going on?? Looking forward to racing with Gauper and Trainer again, should be a great race!

Back