Fuel injection

Jerry,
Try looking at motorcycle FI pieces. The Lotus Elan guys in England use them all the time on their Twin Cams, coupled with Mega Squirt or some other rather expensive ECM's. I know a guy in Nevada who is installing them on his Lotus Elan Plus2, equipped with a 2L Zetec and a Mega Squirt. Or join lotuselan.net and ask questions there. It is a really good site. Maybe this will help.

Nothing great and certainly not in the 1-1/4"...and why would you make a system with the choke point (in the aftermarket)? Either way you'll have to make sure you have a choke in throttle body similar to the Webers. Check out the Moss Motors MGB setup, pieces and parts can be adapted. There are some motorcycle throttle bodies that are close too. I think modifying the carbs would be a good idea too.

Parts are easy, the biggest challenge will be getting the proper fueling for the siamesed port on individual throttle bodies. With our firing order and cam timing events it will be interesting to try and balance the fueling between cylinders. Getting the most out of it will be quite the development and I'm personally excited to give it a go (good or bad).

There's lots of reading out there to discourage anyone from trying this but it's not impossible.

Feel free to reach out.

Back