FP Miata parts -ALL PARTS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!

Brian Linn

Now that my car is gone and I'm cleaning out my garage, I found some things that need to go.

SOLD 3.9 1.8 Miata rear end with OS Giken LSD. Includes housing, without rubber mounting bushings (The car came with those removed and a solid Alu piece in it's place) $1300

SOLD 3.63 1.8 Miata rear end with Torsen LSD. Includes housing with rubber bushings, housing has welded in tabs to strengthen the "ears" - $1200 SOLD
I will build a wood crate to ship them, but shipping is on buyer's tab.

SOLD SOLD SOLD V8 Roadster upper rear control arms - NEW - http://www.v8roadsters.com/rear-upper-control-arms-1/

From V8 Roasters page: PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Light weight DOM tubing construction with our custom designed adjustable outer box. Quick and easy adjustments can be done without resetting toe or removing the control arm from the upright. Using an additional OEM eccentric, easliy dial in up to 2 degrees additional camber adjustment. Tubular design elimates wheel hop under hard launches. Mounted in both factory locations for proper support. Proprietary 95A graphite impregnated poly urethane bushings and CNC machined zinc coated sleeves. Includes poly bushings and sleeve for upright and OEM eccentric bolts.

I couldn't get them to fit in the opening on my chassis sub-frame. I had them for awhile before I realized this. I talked with V8 Roadster and they thought something was wrong on my end (which is becoming common). I never figured out what the issue was, but still have them and one is still in original wrapping.

$299 new, - will throw in the (6) new Mazda eccentric bolts. You can adjust the camber at the outer point with the additional eccentric bolt.

SOLD SOLD SOLD Miata stock lower control arms with Delrin bushings.

Rears are drilled out for 1/2" bolt that most shocks use. Bottom of rear control arm is relieved to allow wrench to hold nut.
$200 for set of fronts or rears, $350 for all. Same price if I remove the bushings and send for you to install into your arms, but save on shipping.

AWR charges $715 for a complete new set of Delrin bushings. http://store.awrracing.com/bushing-kit-front-and-rear-delrin/

Differential still available!

WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD SOLD SOLD
13" x 7" Panasport 3pcs racing wheels - 3 total sets
4x100 lug pattern
4.125" back spacing
8mm positive offset
the outer rim is 2" and the inner rim is 5"

$200 each or $2100 for the lot of 12. Shipping additional

SOLD SOLD SOLD

OS Giken with a 3.9 ratio Miata differential for a 1.8L is still available. $1300 - that more than $300 off a new OS Giken + you get the entire hosing and pumpkin. Sell of the 3.9 gear set if you don't need it. Handy if you're going to Road America with your 13" radials.

It's just in my way - would prefer it to go.

Back