F-Production Midget/Sprite ready to Race- Roller Sold

Racerfp

Hi Prod members,
I regret having to sell my Mg,but with retirement the funds for racing just are not available.I have it listed on Ebay and have lot of pictures on that account.If the car doesn't sell or someone is interested in a package deal,I will work something out.I have the car as F-production at the moment,but can easily be prepared for H-production or GTL.The motor in the car has one practice and qualifying.Both heads where fresh,with one having a test day session on it.I'd like to see this car driven and would hate to part it out.Spare fresh motor,enclosed trailer and spares available.Please Pm or e-mail me if interested.
Thanks Joe Radosevich/former SCCA member

This car can be an easy convert to H-production.I have a straight cut gearbox that can replace the dog box and the price starts at $8,000 with some spares.Let me know what you want and I'll be glad to work with you.

I had conversation with Dave Brown(ex SCCA National Midget driver,now in vintage) and he said his vintage group is working on getting all cars at this level in vintage.If you pm me I could give you his contact info.I have all parts to convert this car.The only big modification would be moving the tubes that run to the front shock mounts.Rear mounts are still usable.

The car is setup for H-Prod and ready to go.These cars can still be competitive on short twisty courses.Price reduced to $7,500 with some spares.If not sold,I will have it at the June Sprints for inspection.
Had scca annual at Milwuakee open house.In F-Prod trim with used tires this car would have been on the podium at Blackhawk.One more National at Blackhawk aug 4-5.
cell Call 414-630-7397 Thanks Joe

Back