BoD Elections

Karl McColl

The Area 8 (RMDiv) director's term ends this year and Mr. Christian who served well is term limited so will not be running again. One very strong candidate has thrown his name in. Bill Kephart is a long time member, road racer (FF) and past Colorado Region RE. He is also Colorado regions' representative to CAMA, the High Plains Raceway ownership group. He is the person within SCCA (and perhaps overall) most responsible for bringing HPR to fruition. He has been a friend and mentor for me on the region BoD, as RE, and in business. I can think of no one in our region better qualified for this seat than Bill.
I believe the position will be contested by at least one other candidate, perhaps from the Solo community.
I urge all in RMDiv to give Bill your vote and your vocal support.

He has my vote, no question. As well as a racer Bill is a very successful businessman, something the BOD is missing.

As they say in Chicago, vote early and vote often.

Although I do not reside in Rocky Mountain Division, I know Bill Kephart and know that he is a good person with the resources and personality to do the job.

Bill would get my vote for BoD if I live in Rocky Mountain. I MAY just move there to vote for Bill. Peter

Folks should be receiving ballots any time now. I urge you to vote for Bill Kephart (or whoever is the right person in your area) and send it in. Want proof your vote counts? We just completed our region board election. We had seven people running for three open seats. We had a 3-way tie for two of those seats.
Every vote is important. Times are changin' and we need leadership on the big board with common sense and business acumen. That's Kephart in Spades.

Back