Birthday Shoutout to My Runoff's Sponsor.

Happy Birthday to my sponsor Steve Smyczek of the "Steve Smyczek Performance Driving Academy.... and BBQ". The BBQ was the latest edition to the driving academy which was have some funding issues due to a lack of students. The good news is that anybody who has attended the Runoff's Prod Party cannot deny Steves talent behind the grill.

Happy Birthday El' Siete

Thanks Rob,

47 years old and still think I'm 21....

I wanted to let others in on the joke. A few weeks ago, I was checking the motorsportreg site to see who was going to be at the CenDiv super tour race. I noticed that Rob had listed Sturm (convalescent center) and I (Smyczek acadamy of performance driving) as his sponsors. I got a good chuckle, and not to be caught sleeping, I made the "official announcement" on the Prodracing site.

Rob sent me a facebook message telling me about how good his car looked in the livery of his new sponsor, so I told him to check the forum!

He got me back with an awesome reply. In fact, for the first time ever I was speechless!!! :p

Anyhow, after talking to people at the race, nobody had any idea what we were jawing about. So, now the cat's out of the bag.

See you at the runoffs

Back