ASAARRRGGGHHH

Rob

Frustrating,

Watched the morning races and now it appears that there are too many people watching. EP going on but I can't seem to get it to open up.

Try Firefox next time instead of IE. Was able to watch some earlier races in IE but when GTL wouldn't play, I switched to Firefox and was able to see it and the T3 race.

I had exact same issue for EP race. Saw last two laps.

Worked perfectly for next two races. The quality is very good.

I just had the Speedcasttv window open, thinking after lunch break, they would come back on the air, then it cam time for EP,and though, oh they are running behind shedule, not, I ended up having ot hit the refresh button to get the EP race to appear. I did have alot of wierd camera stuff going on thru the EP,and GTL race.

Now the live timing is totally screwed.

Not going to bitch too bad though, I know what is happening there, and I know this, all while wearing a t shirt and short pants. :) It looks cold up there.

Check later this evening and the replay should be posted, Just checked and it is up now. On the reply you can fast forward/rewind to the point you want to start.

Thanks for the tips. I was able to watch the part that I missed later in the evening as well.

It's not Speed but it sure beats not being able to watch it at all. I hope that these computers catch on, they're pretty neat. :)

Back