Anybody need a little crew help at Daytona?

Joel McGinley

I live an hour away, and am a former HP racer with Runoffs and Daytona experience. I am a club member and licensed in F&C. Due to conflicting travel, I could only come up Thursday-Sunday - last qual and the races.
I planned to buy a ticket to spectate but if somebody is short-handed and desperate I could help out- you would have to list me as crew. Reply by e-mail is best. Joel

Joel McGinley":1u46qx5c said:
I live an hour away, and am a former HP racer with Runoffs and Daytona experience. I am a club member and licensed in F&C. Due to conflicting travel, I could only come up Thursday-Sunday - last qual and the races.
I planned to buy a ticket to spectate but if somebody is short-handed and desperate I could help out- you would have to list me as crew. Reply by e-mail is best. Joel

Or.......sign up as a worker, work a day or two, and hang out the rest. You'll get some swag and some free meals. It's what I did. I'm working and playing four days each.

If that's not feasible, there's no need to buy a ticket. As you're a local, I'm sure you can get in as a "friend of the region".

Dayle

Joel,
Don't think i will be bring the Sprite, if I was i'd jump at the help, but you are welcome as crew to save entry fee.

Hi Joel, You are welcome to join my Son and I with our HP VW. If we havent blown up by thurs your job should be easy.
Mike and Michael Ogren . Ugly red VW Scirocco. I will check on our number.

Back