A little Monday fun...

The only body damage I've ever done to a car on track has been done at Road Atlanta.
Yet you expect me to take your advice on how to drive it? :lol: I wonder if I could find my in-car video (on VHS!) from our 2004 ARRC ITA race. A hard fought battle for like 6th. :lol:

I've pancaked a car into both walls at the exit of 5, both the inner and the outer....that takes skill! Been entirely too long since I've been there (2011 ARRC), but hoping to change that this coming March.

kruck":3hk3meet said:
The only body damage I've ever done to a car on track has been done at Road Atlanta.
Yet you expect me to take your advice on how to drive it? :lol: I wonder if I could find my in-car video (on VHS!) from our 2004 ARRC ITA race. A hard fought battle for like 6th. :lol:

I've pancaked a car into both walls at the exit of 5, both the inner and the outer....that takes skill! Been entirely too long since I've been there (2011 ARRC), but hoping to change that this coming March.

You only got me because I got the rear axle hopping going down into 1 about 2 laps from the end when I didn't take my own advice and braked too hard. :boohoo:

Back