13 X 7 Hweels coming to the USA market in 2016

This not the Australian Superlite pictured, it is the UK Superlite. I sold a few thousand of the AUS Superlite product, my biggest complaint about them, was they were heavy. James if you want a set of wheels for your Spridget, Barry and I used the AUS Superlite product as guideline of what not to do, and made a much better product in the VTO wheel. Plus, I heard Superlite AUS is near bankruptcy, go figure, a overpriced, overweight product :)

Who sells the VTO wheels in 13x7x @4x100 ? How much?
TIA, MM
I found a link on Ebay and sent inquiry.. Will post reply here.

""New message from: vtowheels (791Purple Star)
Weight is 9.8lb. CB is 67.1mm.

Your previous message
13x7 , 4in BS. on 4x100 bolt

How much do the C8 weigh?
How much total cost to 34604 ?.
Thanks,MM

vtowheels:
We can do Classic 8's is silver and Retro 4 in grey. Back space on both is 3.9";

C8's are $158 + $25 custom drilling
R4's are $163 + $25 custom drilling

lead time is 2 weeks, we have both in stock. you would need to contact us directly to place this ""

I have a Datsun 2000 in my shop with the C8 in 14x6 and they look like about 12# or a little under like you say.
The sub 10# may not be so but that is what they sent. 10# would be ok with me as i now have the ministock wheels @ 12.9(( 13)

Call me, I work with custom fitments way more than the in house VTO guys do. It comes down to do we have undrilled stock in 13x7. I am the highest volume dealer VTO has, I sell 3-4 sets a week, and have since they came out. OH did I mention I know my shit when come to wheels , LOL :)

Protech Racing":fa7s1ik4 said:
I have a Datsun 2000 in my shop with the C8 in 14x6 and they look like about 12# or a little under like you say.
The sub 10# may not be so but that is what they sent. 10# would be ok with me as i now have the ministock wheels @ 12.9(( 13)

The 14x6 was my baby, the vintage MGBs wanted that size, so I talked Barry into making them, they only come 4x114.3 which is the bolt pattern of the Roadster as well. I had VTO change the offset from +18mm to +24mm. That wheel weighs 11.5 pounds. You may want to talk to Dave Patton at Futofab, Datsun roadsters need some help when going to alloy wheels, Dave makes and offers a long stud and spacer package for the Datsun Roadsters, and he also is a VTO dealer, and real good guy. Most Datsun roadster street guys go the 15x6 route, which is a better choice for the street.

I have a set of the Australian Superlites, 13x6, that were purchased about 15 years ago. As I recall, they weigh about 9.5 lbs, which was the lightest 8-spoke around. They were also the least expensive by a good bit, and were shipped here from the other side of the Earth in one day. I'm still amazed by that feat.

These 13X7's come it somewhat heavy at 14 pounds , might be able to shave some weight off as there is plenty of material on them judging from the 15x8 wheels I just received . Pics of the finished wheels is a 15x8
Spec sheet from their page :

Wheel Dim.

13×7

Wheel PCD

4 – 5×95 – 120

Backspacing (mm)

115, 95

Centre Bore (mm)

Load Rating (kg)

Weight (kg)

Part #

SPL137