69th Cumberland Classic Hoosier Super Tour

Entries for this are growing pretty good lately. It was at like 180 yesterday morning, and up to 195 now. Prod group looks good, with seriously stacked fields in both FP and HP.

I see parking being a little snug if they are going to hold us to the "assigned" areas if entries keep going. Usually entries haven't been this high and they've also hosted carting and solo events at the same time.

AJ,
The supps/schedule say the paddock load in can start at 6p. Past years have said this also....but there have been times that we've been allowed to load in earlier.....what's the "real" schedule look like? It seems like the track is changing policy on your region in mid stream.

Coming from hundreds of miles away, I don't folks to either A, sit there for hours or B, be get screwed out of a nicer paddock spot because they followed the posted schedule.

Thanks for any insight you can offer for your entrants/workers.

Dayle

4pm Wednesday for test day participants? I'd imagine.

It's been five years since I've been there, but I remember the paddock being pretty big with lots of flat, paved parking. Is there really much to worry about?

kruck":8ykfucgz said:
4pm Wednesday for test day participants? I'd imagine.

It's been five years since I've been there, but I remember the paddock being pretty big with lots of flat, paved parking. Is there really much to worry about?

The supps say they’re not using a bunch of the paddock so it might be tight. It was pretty well packed when we were there last August and there are a bunch more entries for this event.

Dayle

On behalf of Steel Cities thank you to all the drivers and crews that came to the 69th Cumberland classic Hoosier Super Tour. The weather was trash on the test day and at best questionable for day one of qualifying, Saturday was better other than a lunchtime rain shower. Sunday was a perfect day for racing. Congratulations to Jesse Prather for EP wins both days. Eric Prill for FP win on Saturday and Craig Chima for the FP win on Sunday, Eric Vickerman for HP wins both days and, Graham Fuller for GTL wins on both days.

Back