SRP calipers

Erickz

Has anyone heard of SRP calipers? There is a pair on the rear of the Bugeye with disc brake conversion that will be my HProd car. Has bleeders on both sides with a cross over fluid pipe underneath (should have taken a picture - arrrgh). Cute little brake pads. No number or other identification. Any help/guidance would be appreciated!
Thanks
ez

Sierra Racing Products.
Carson City, Nevada
Stuff was pretty much industry standard if memory serves

Defunct now, I believe.

Spencer

Eric,

Sierra Products no longer exists. They made calipers for the roundy round guys, mostly sprints and modifieds. They were bought by another company but discontinued when the inventory was used up.

We used the calipers you have for the rear brake conversion on Don Cameron's Bugeye. Later switched to Wilwood Dynalights when Sierra parts became a problem. I think you may still be able to find some Hawk pads but you would have to find used parts for the calipers.

I still have one pair which is being used on a H Mod vintage car and could use some spares. If you want to trade for a pair of Wilwoods I have a pair to trade.

Rod Hahnemann
SPRIDGETECH, INC.

Was going to Mention, Wilwoods typically use the same 3.5 or 5.25in bolt spacing on their lug mount calipers.

Back