1991 Honda CRX FP car

Hammill

crx3.jpg

crx2.jpg

raffaelli":3trstw9j said:
Yes, I know.

Am interested in seeing some examples of a FP CRX.
Mickey,
Hit up Ian Green and Blake Meredith, as they both have good FP CRX builds/development going on at the moment. On here they're "Ian Green" and "bam914ep" respectively, or "iagreen" and "bam914" on rrax. If you're looking to convert your ITA car to FP, that's what Ian did with his, so he might be a good resource.

As Kevin said I just finished updating an FP CRX that I bought a couple of years ago. Just got it up and running earlier this year. If you have an questions please feel free to ask.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the offers and advice. I think I am looking to change my ITA CRX to FP. I will start a thread with stuff so we don't clog up this one.

I did my conversion last winter. This winter is further improvements. Best thing I've done since I started racing. So much fun. I've helped others looking at the conversion, ask away if you have questions.

Chris,

I am also in middle of bringing a CRX from ita to an FP car. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. The crx is a fun car and what I have learned in the build has peek my interest even more.

Thanks,

James

The thread has gone cold for a few months as I haven't checked in here in a long time but here is my FP CRX. It was a built from junkyard straight to Prod (took about 15 years though) so not an ITA conversion. I've got about a dozen races on it now and car and driver development are progressing.

Attachments

• CRX 5.jpg
    CRX 5.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 43,431
I still have the car just been busy restoring old german street cars. I actually got on because plan to start back into to club racing this next year

Attachments

• IMG_0879.JPG
    IMG_0879.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 40,536
couple changes since pic. I went to 13" wheels, also I did a bunch of work with new seat and driver comfort etc.
I have a ton of pics if you need. I am also very interested in chatting with the guys currently running CRX's in FP,

CRX Lee":29olc2dw said:
The thread has gone cold for a few months as I haven't checked in here in a long time but here is my FP CRX. It was a built from junkyard straight to Prod (took about 15 years though) so not an ITA conversion. I've got about a dozen races on it now and car and driver development are progressing.

A more exciting angle ! I'm sure it had you very busy getting back down on all four without going over !

Attachments

• Tipping CRX.jpg
    Tipping CRX.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 40,304
Yes, that picture is much more dynamic and exciting looking than the previous ones I've had taken. I am in process of buying the file to that pic to have a poster made for my shop wall.

Mr. Hammill- Nice looking car. I'd be happy to compare notes with you. I've been working on it a long time and don't really have too many secrets. Most FP CRX guys run Limited Prep rules but I run Full Prep as my fat guy driver (me) already is carrying full weight penalties plus lots more.

Back