How do I post picture to board??

There are some file size limitations, but there is a dialog box down at the bottom of this page,

Click on the "Choose File" button, which will launch a file explorer, locate the file on your computer, then click on the "add the file" button, then click on the submit button.

This is what my car has finally turned into and it looks like I should have some cars that I can judge it by at VIR in October to see how far I’m off.

Les

Attachments

• 8853D2F5-1770-4AEC-96E2-B27543DB11DF.jpeg
    8853D2F5-1770-4AEC-96E2-B27543DB11DF.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 36,752
  • 5499B0EB-5A66-464B-8850-E135F2C52D22.jpeg
    5499B0EB-5A66-464B-8850-E135F2C52D22.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 36,752
Looks good. hope you can drive it better than the Integras in the middle of the country. (fast car, REALLY BAD driver)

Matt93SE":15k993pz said:
Looks good. hope you can drive it better than the Integras in the middle of the country. (fast car, REALLY BAD driver)

Im working on that. I started racing a FWD car back in the early 90's but have been in a rear wheel drive car since then so it has been a learning experience this year, Im getting better just a lot of teething pains and Im sure the car has a lot more in it.

tdw6974":38ocoe8n said:
:ask: I tried to post some Jpeg photos no success Help!!!
Not the first time this has come up.

Attachments

• how to post of prod site.jpg
    how to post of prod site.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 36,646
Matt93SE":1ryi4663 said:
Well I moved back to Ohio, so you don't have to worry about me any more. :p

kruck":2oxyfnf5 said:
Matt93SE":2oxyfnf5 said:
You weren't the one I was referring to!
there's a certain orange and white Integra whose driver needs to realize racing isn't the sport for him. Been a danger to everyone around him for decades and still shows up.

And that driver you're referring to made a special appearance at the HPR Majors driving FP in the regional race, in August.

http://coloradoscca.org/results/20180825HighPlainsRaceway (Regional).pdf

Took one lap Sunday. I suppose he has to do something to get his license back, although I'm not sure what.

Definitely someone you have to stay WAY clear of; even when you think he must certainly see you, he either doesn't, or simply doesn't get it and runs you off track. Happened to me twice now.

harvey":68bknyzr said:
This is what my car has finally turned into and it looks like I should have some cars that I can judge it by at VIR in October to see how far I’m off.

Les

Les your car looks great. I really like that blue.

Where did you get those windshield supports?

Matt93SE":3slfg0b1 said:
kruck":3slfg0b1 said:
Matt93SE":3slfg0b1 said:
You weren't the one I was referring to!
Oh don't worry, I know exactly who you were referring to. :lol:

Les - anxious to see the new car at VIR in a few weeks! Need more competitive Integra's out there running.

blamkin86":2gulmcv8 said:
harvey":2gulmcv8 said:

Les

Les your car looks great. I really like that blue.

Where did you get those windshield supports?

Thanks, the supports came from a Nascar shop not far from where I live. I ave had them for some time, they didn't fit the old car but worked with a little messaging for this car

The blue is a S2000 color Apex Blue Pearl

blamkin86":2beu4pt6 said:
And that driver you're referring to made a special appearance at the HPR Majors driving FP in the regional race, in August.

http://coloradoscca.org/results/20180825HighPlainsRaceway (Regional).pdf

Took one lap Sunday. I suppose he has to do something to get his license back, although I'm not sure what.

Definitely someone you have to stay WAY clear of; even when you think he must certainly see you, he either doesn't, or simply doesn't get it and runs you off track. Happened to me twice now.
I heard some scuttlebutt from local stewards at the last Majors race. the local ones have heard our concerns and agree this person should never put a wheel on the track, and are passing that information on to other stewards as warnings. what happens formally with paperwork and licensing, I'm not privy to the details. But I think he was at HPR with a probationary/provisional/ novice license and did some not-so-smart things, and the stewards there refused to sign approvals.. What I don't understand with this gentleman is that his son(s) both race as well, and one of them is pretty quick in an SM.. you would think that the son would have the gumption to tell Dad he needs to consider another position within the race team- maybe crew chief or truck driver..

Back