H Production Runoffs 1992 at Road Atlanta

Ron Bartell

Found this old pic of the first lap of the 92 HP Runoffs. In the picture in order is Bartell, Hussey, Yergler, Stone, Clemenson?, Canfield, Oleson, Feeval?, Purgeson.

Attachments

• scan0012 resize.jpg
    scan0012 resize.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 48,971
Darryl Saylor":3fjuurel said:
Be careful getting 2 of them together in the same garage or they will multiply like rabbits.
I bet all the guys trying to find good parts for them would like that!

In my 2 car garage is my 1962 HP car as sean in the picture, next to it is a 1968 Arkley bodied Sprite MKIV then on it's side is a 1978 1500 MIdget tub that I picked up when the roll cage rules changed and I thought my cage would become obsolete. In the back yard along side my shed is a full high cage roller I picked up from Barry with WeRace front suspension and what looks like some Huffaker rear suspension bits, Carrera shocks, an old log book from California. In the shed is a 1965 Healey 3000 with a Jamican body (has never ran as long as I've owned it) Yes multiplication happens.

I checked and confirmed that it is Feavel in 8th place. I spelled his name wrong. The car in 5th is probably Tony Drum, but I don't remember his car being painted like that.

Brief moving picture of Ray Stone in 92 here at the 57:30 mark..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nrKcQs3MRc

Somebody has been putting a lot of the old RunOffs races up on youtube.com recently and they are really fun to watch. If you search you'll find a lot of Prod stuff from the 80s and 90s there now.

Back