Rules . Enduro ..

Protech Racing

New enduro rules ;
Notes ; Air dams may be attached to the front bumper cover . They must stay inside of the bodywork shadow, PLUS 1/2IN***. Just like I put a letter in for Prod . Rivit them to the front of the car and go play.
How can we get this amended to Prod rules?
Please put in a letter. They dont seem to like mine .

Also ; any single adjustable shock is legal . Maybe to avoid the Touring shock nightmare of custom re-valving .

Still ; no # per HP, just # per cc with no correction for 2.0 litre Volvo vs 2.0 litre Honda K. ?? I fail to see how it can work .

This leaves B spec out for power, and the Touring 3/4 cars out due to Master switch and ignition lock requirements.
I hope it goes well .

between the air dam rules and single adjustable shocks, that eliminates any 'proper' ST* cars as well. Most of them have splitters of some sort and double adjustable shocks are a minimum.

Which first race are you referring?
Houston Region SCCA is hosting a 4hr AND a 6hr enduro over Memorial day weekend. 4hr on Sunday and 6hr on Monday. (with T&T on Friday, I bet they're not going to have any corner workers left standing by Monday!!)

There are currently 5 cars entered for Monday 6hr:
https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/fu ... cca-175183

And ZERO cars entered in Sunday 4hr enduro:
https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/fu ... msr-408981

So my thought is that the Houston stuff isn't following the same rules as the national stuff, because I've been told multiple times to write a check and come play in my STU car. Given the # of entries, I don't think they're really worried about classing and just want entries.

Update to me post above..
looks like the Houston race is a "CRE" whatever that is- not an SCCA enduro. even though it's an enduro and hosted by houston region SCCA, it's not an SCCA enduro. :think:

It also lookks like the 4&6hr thing are artifacts from last year's event. I think we ran a 4hr on Sunday last year and there's some verbiage left over from it.
There is nothing on the schedule for Sunday, but there is a 6hr on Monday.

Isnt the CRE a Club Racing Experience. Or another way to gain a SCCA comp license .
Nelson has 11 entries. For the National Championship Series. Maybe I missed the cash pay out list.

Back