Mid-Ohio Major May 22-23

Dave Savage

OK, I'm probably just missing something......is the MSReg listing for this race old, wrong, missing? It says registration opens in July. I've reached out to the listed registrar, no response yet. I'd like to enter the event and it looks like they are getting worker signed up. What am I missing?

Thanks,
Dave

I think only the worker registration is up so far... Peggy usually sends out an email when the driver registration opens up. Haven’t seen anything yet.

It's not unusual for the Mid-Ohio Super Tour/Majors/National registration to not go live until like a month before the event...

...and then close its registration like two weeks before the event.

Thanks everyone for the replies! I'll wait until it's open. At least I was not loosing my mind. At my age you never know......

Dave

David Kicak":vsnqg72p said:
Is there still a vendor at Mid Ohio that sells race supplies in that small building by the paddock?
I honestly don't remember for sure, but I feel like I haven't seen that open much in recent years.

It was open at the majors the past few years. Might be spotty hours though - as in not open Friday and such.

I am hoping I can enter, parts are arriving, repairS are underway, ribs are healing. Have to skip Pitt bit have always loved MO - hoping we have a strong HP field there. And nothing beats breakfast at the Paul Revere in Lexington -

FYI - registration closes in 7 days. Only 112 entries so far... wonder if the 2 day event is deterring a lot of people?

Stiner0931":3puqt3kr said:
FYI - registration closes in 7 days. Only 112 entries so far... wonder if the 2 day event is deterring a lot of people?
$580 for three sessions and 80 minutes of track time is a tough pill to swallow. I seriously thought it was a typo when I first saw it.

Last year was $630 for five sessions and 120 minutes. 1/3rd less days being rented, 1/3rd less track time being given, for an 8% price decrease. Oof...

100% agree Kevin. When a 3 day, 5 session PittRace entry was only $100 more, this is a tough pill to swallow. Even being 70 miles away, I'm on the fence about withdrawing after seeing the supps...

Wow, our entry fee for the June 26/27 Majors/SARRC races at Roebling Road is $395 for the two day event. And this includes dinner Saturday night, free bottled water and free ice cream. We are ordering extra ice cream this year since I heard a rumor that Sam Moore would be attending.

Stiner0931":2kim96z0 said:
My dad and I aren't going for that exact reason. Too much money, not enough track time as much as we love M.O. We're likely hitting a regional later in the year now.

Looks like another strong H Production crowd for next weekend! 10 cars registered. Brannon, Banha, and some guy named Sargis are all registered...

Apparently the 2-3 week window in Ohio that we affectionately call "spring", has come to an end. Dig out your CoolSuits. :lol:

Back