HP Sprite

craig bryant

After a few months of thought, I have decided to sell my L/P HP Sprite. I originally bought this car from Ed Robinson and did pretty much a complete rebuild on it. It has a very strong limited prep 1275 engine that was built by Phillip Williams, a former engineer at APT. It was line bored, everything was lightened and balanced and has Venolia pistons and a Bachman cam. Other key components are a Richmond C/R gearbox, thru-tunnel exhaust, limited slip differential, rear disk brakes, Carrera coil over rear shocks, double bearing hubs, aluminum radiator, Oberg double element oil filter, Crow cam-lock belts, and a LinnSpeed carbon fiber/kevlar bonnet and air dam. The car has been lowered and weight balanced and handles very well. There are 2 sets of wheels included, Revolutions and Americans, and several sets of tires including a brand new set of Goodyears. There is also a set of rains mounted on steel wheels. This is a very well built and maintained race car. There are also spares too numerous to mention here. Along with the car is a custom built, single axle tilt bed open trailer. Getting the car on and off is really easy. I tried to post a couple of pictures but I'm not sure they attached so feel free to message me for more info. Asking price is $16,500. Thanks for looking.

Craig Bryant
[email protected]
626 643-6511

This is a great point to start for someone looking to get into HP. This car has been really reliable in the races where I've been there.
Also, what a great looking bonnet and spoiler :D

Ed Robinson had this car back at the Runoffs from '91-'96, which spanned Road Atlanta to Mid Ohio. Prior to that, I believe it was owned by Bernie Storc.

I've had several people seemingly interested in this car, even a few who have come and looked at it but so far, nothing has come of it. It's still available so make me a serious offer and you can start your racing season. The car is ready to go.

Craig B

Back