4 post lift for sale

craig chima

As I continue to downsize my shop I've decided to sell the 4 post lift that I've used for the past 15 years or so. When I bought it, I was specifically looking for a lift that didn't take up a ton of room in my shop but was also big enough and heavy duty enough to be suitable for most sports cars (think prod cars or small GT cars). The footprint of the 4 posts is 128" long x 94" wide and the actual platform is 124" long x 78" wide. The capacity of the lift is 2500# and the platform is cable operated and is run by a 110V electric motor which can be seen in the pix. Everything works as it should and it is still in excellent condition and has never let me down. It's a great lift if you simply need extra storage, or for getting a car up in the air in order to work on it. The price is $1300 which is a little less than 50% of what I paid for it. Located in Akron, OH and I'm happy to help disassemble (probably a 2 hour job -- it's going to remain in place until it's sold). When I picked it up, I used a small open 12' x 6' single axle trailer and that's all someone would need in order to transport it. Craig Chima (330) 807-0742 phone or text or [email protected]

Back